Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some things:

(Have you seen the video floating around that shows the little girl with curly hair that is telling herself all the things she likes? Sterling and I have adopted that video into our home and now, in her 4 yr old self-confident voice, we often have rants about the things we LOVE-instead of like-....if you haven't seen the video, go watch it 'Jessica's Pep Talk' on youtube. This post will make more sense.)

I LOVE my baby--and how she gets super hyper when she's over tired and starts laughing at everything.
I LOVE my hubby. (And how he puts up with me when I come up to him and start saying "I love your hair, I love your eyes, I love your shirt, I love your eyelids, I love your eyelashes, I love your smarts....etc, etc.)
I LOVE the warm weather. (Are we out of the spring-time ups and downs? I hope so)
I LOVE baby books.
I LOVE watching Ruthie play the piano.
I LOVE my new magnet board (made off pinterest) and the updated family snapshots I put up.
I LOVE watching Ruthie pushing out the dregs from a gogurt tube.
I LOVE the old man at Sam's Club that tells me EVERY TIME how much Ruthie looks like his granddaughter.
I LOVE my mom who stopped by to give me a hemmed pair of pants, and in the process made all my loaves of bread look beautiful (and even complimented my dough!).
I LOVE living by moutain trails.
I LOVE my life right now. Even though I am a tad bit envious of my friends who just found out where they're going to grad school. So excited to get to that point some day!
I LOVE Ruthie's blue flower-print PJ's. I will be so sad when they are too small.
and I LOVE Sundays at home with my hubby for an ENTIRE day, because then he is not feeling guilty that he isn't studying, so here's to tomorrow!

Thats all for today folks! ( I think I sunburned my part (in my hair) today at the park. Ruff.)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love it!

I actually used that you tube video of Jessica's, just a few weeks ago....for an analogy... in my Gospel Doctrine class I teach. I was actually shocked at how many had NOT seen it. lol.

SO I had a lot of explaining to do.