Monday, April 30, 2012

A Party

On Saturday we had a fabulous time with some of my friends from high school that I don't get to see very often. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at pulling out my camera that day, so I only took a picture of Holly and Kyra opening their shower gifts. The park was lovely, a bit chilly in the morning though. Sterling had to take off to work about an hour after everyone got there, which was really sad, so...we'll have to do it again soon!
Luke and Holly. They are having a boy. I am SO excited for them! 

Kevin and Kyra, also having a boy. SUPER excited for them too!!!

LOVE this. I said "smile Ruthie!" and this is what I got. Best ever.

There was a little girl, who had a little curl. You can't tell too much, cause it blends into the door behind her, but I put a curler in the little tuft of hair on top of her head. It looked a little ridiculous, unfortunately. But fun!

This is Ruth's favorite bear, Norman. We even took Norman to church with us on Sunday to keep her happy..and it really worked, she played and played with him. She also likes to sleep with him. I came in the other day, and she was fast asleep like this. So sweet. (This was in her pack 'n play, during the time where she could crawl out of her crib, and before we lowered the rails on her crib.)

No comments: