Tuesday, June 2, 2020

March-part 1

Wacky Hair Day at school---and Ruth is the prettiest.

Took a pic at the gym because 1) I love the Y and its a good memory to have...especially because now I don't get to go there, sigh and 2) I LOVE MY SHIRT that I got for Christmas so much. So much.

Bike rides!



Goodbye to this lemon van that has been absolutely dreadful to us for the past three years. It was supposed to last ten years at least. While I do miss your leather seats and the blinking lights when I back up too close to something...that's about all I miss. Good bye.

After a morning workout at the Y, we stopped for doughnut holes. Because sometimes, that is just the right thing to do in the world.

Most angelic sleeping baby in the world.



Pig tails! It's like she sprouted all this crazy long hair overnight!


She loves phones.



Wacky Wednesday! Which is from another day of the week from the wacky hair day photos at the beginning of this post. I especially love her different socks and shoes.

Why do my kids climb everything?


Joy School! I didn't have much planned, so we made bread!


No comments: