Thursday, December 4, 2008

#27 Surprise!

So, my older bro Derek is supposed to be this all-intelligent dr.--- and because of many (more than weekly---I'm sure) ultrasounds, they have been positive for the last nine months that they are having a boy. SURPRISE! It's a girl! I don't know how it happened---maybe there had to be a last-minute change or something---but they are surprised enough they haven't even come up with a name yet. Born at 1am, 8lbs, 10oz, mom and baby both healthy. That makes grandchild number 27. Also, follows a trend. My three oldest siblings all have three girls, two boys now. Also, it makes 18 girls, and 9 boys. My sister Andrea is a little concerned now--haahaa---she is dead set on having a boy for Christmas! No mistakes for her please! haahaahaa. I laughed so hard. Definitely happy for a girl! Have a great day all!

4 comments:

Megan said...

That is very funny! Good to catch up on your life via blog - and I'm very glad you are coming with us Friday night. Don't let me forget to pay you for babysitting. Love you.

Rockelle said...

Hey that has happened to Leslie I think a couple of times. Mosiah was also a girl and his name was POppy!
So funny! Congrats to Derek and Wife!

Brooke said...

It was the all intellegent Dr. Talley who did the ultrasound, I am an innocent bystander who believed him. But it doesn't matter she is a cutie!!

Doc

The Haws Family said...

Derek--I consider you guilty by association! :)