Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Break

So....its hard for me to keep up to date on everything internet-wise during the break because I have no computer, but between sneaking into my dad's office, using my roommate's laptop when she's around, and other various sources I have been able to catch up here and there. The break is going well---I have been sleeping in and having some CRAZY dreams. I don't usually dream, unless I sleep in, which I have been---I get up at around 7:00 instead of 5:30. Once morning I had these psycho I Am Legend dreams, and then another night I was at JCP with shoes and an employee was pregnant, that is definitely not pregnant. Haahaa!  I did have a dream come true though...I suppose though, I have never actually DREAMED it, but it was a idea-dream of mine----I played for an HOUR AND A HALF on a CONCERT GRAND piano yesterday!!! It was gorgeous, and beautiful, and lovely, and wonderful, and absolutely a dream come true. Someday, I will have a grand piano in my house. And I will play it. And I will be better than I am now. And it will sound stupendous. 

What else has been happening....I reread some books, but I have so few books at my apartment, its kinda lamesauce. I have shoveled some snow, and I have helped clean my sister's house who just had a baby and is remodeling. 

OH YEAH! I just have to add to my sister's Andrea's and Megan's praise that: MY SISTER-IN-LAW LINDSAY IS THE AWESOMEST SISTER-IN-LAW (that lives close by--thats my disclaimer Brooke :) ) EVER! We went to two Mary Kay thingy's lately, first a facial, and then a color. It was a blast both times. For some reason I categorize her with my older siblings in age, probably the fact that she has two kids, and I forget how close in age we are. But it was a fun two nights, and I'm super glad we got to spend some time together. She also converted me to green. I bought some green eye shadow. I don't even like green that much. But I actually like it. I really do. Surprising, I know. 

I work every day next week except for Christmas Day, but I am super excited to see some family and spend some time eating Christmas chocolate---although I should be spending time working OFF the sweets, but hey, I just had an 8-hr shift of running up and down stairs to get people their shoes. Maybe we should make them get their own shoes. Maybe they would be less annoyed when it takes a minute. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

No worries, I think Lindsay Ann is a pretty awesome sister in law as well!!