Friday, December 12, 2008

The Sevens Tag

7 Things I can do:
1-Read books
2-Ballroom Dance (kinda, but I used to)
3-Clean Teeth
4-Find shoes in JCP stockroom
5-Clean( my mom told me the other day that even if my husband never got fed, he'd at least have a clean house...hmph...I'm not sure how I feel about that)
6-Play the Piano (I got to play a Christmas solo on a concert grand the other night. I felt SO AWESOME!)
7-Speak in Public. I love public speaking for some odd reason.

7 Things I can't do:
1-Cook foods that require any delicacy at all
2-Run for a long time, or for a short time...I'm not a runner
3-Make myself go to bed when I'm in the middle of a good book
4-Chew my nails--my braces prevent that
5-Speak Spanish fluently (inspired by Megan's thought that she can't either) but I would really like to be able to someday. I talk to a Spanish guy Hubert, at work all the time.
6-Remember names (yet another one stolen from Megan, but it's really true--I'm terrible)
7-Act. I can't act. I get super embarrassed about it too when we play family games.

7 Things I always say:
1-Holy Hannah
2-Johnny!
3-Lamesauce
4-Super cool
5-Did you study that? Cause I sure didn't.
6-What are we doing?
7-Thanks you're a dove!

7 Things I can eat:
1-POTATOES!
2-CHOCOLATE!
3-POPCORN!
4-STRAWBERRIES!
5-strawberry frozen yogurt
6-porcupine meatballs
7-cheesy fries

7 Things I can't eat:
1-Big, slimy onions(I like the flavor, just not the feeling)
2-boughten sugar cookies
3-hot....
4-spicy.....
5-not a huge fan of really fishy fish
6-I got less picky since I moved to college
7-I love food

7 Things I love to do:
1- READ
2-play
3-play the piano
4-hike in the mountains
5-sing
6-sleep
7-ride my bike

7 People I tag:
1-Aleesha
2-Heather
3-they are the only blogs I read besides my family

No comments: