Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FHE

Last night for FHE we bussed down to SLC (only I rode with Dave, thanks Dave) and ate at Buci di Beppo (or something like that). The food was pretty good, as good as mass-produced food can be, but I must've been hungry or something, cause I ate a TON!!!!

Then we walked to Temple Square and journeyed around for awhile. Chantelle and I had some great catching-up-on-eachother's-lives sort of talk, and I had a fabulous time. The highlight was singing Wicked with Nichole with her ipod backing us up. Love that music. Love it. Then I laid on Chantelle's lap the rest of the ride home and was considerably saddened by the thought of homework. So I went to bed instead. I'm hoping it doesn't kill me since I have to work a full shift today(because I wanted Thursday off so I could study). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Aleesha Burke said...

GOOD LUCK!

Heather and Jake said...

I love Bucca di Beppo! I wish you the best of luck as well! Hey what class are you taking for institute next semester?