Monday, December 8, 2008

Devotional and Snow

It is snowing, snowing, SNOWING!! I got up and put on some sweats and a hoodie to go study in...and then I looked out the window and added a slicky coat and rain boots. The snow is falling so beautifully, and it stuck on my nose and my lips---and I licked it off, and then I saw a Christmas tree in the Union Bldg window and I thought that life is wonderful, I only have one final left, it is snowing, AND it is ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!! That brings such joy into my thoughts you have no idea. But...I am almost past my time-limit I gave myself before I have to go start studying.

So I'll just say that yesterday I got the incredible, last-minute opportunity to go the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center---with a parking ticket and everything. My friend Elizabeth came with, and we had a fabulous time. Our seats were super-close and the meeting was phenomenal. Random note, we sat down right next to James Swift, a kid that is my bro Wyatt's age and we were in the same ward when I was in junior high. Go figure. Okay, okay, I PROMISE I am going to study. For real.

No comments: