Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was fabulous at my parent's house. Lots of people, lots of love, and lots of surprising gifts. I got a digital camera! Totally blown away on that one...and don't worry I'll post lots of pictures as soon as I find some time...which might be never....haahaa. I've still been working, life is grand. I have no really great stories, except an old man set me up with his grandson at JCP today. I asked him how old he was, and he said "well, I have one thats twenty, one thats nineteen, one thats eighteen..." and I said "Oh, well then I pick the twenty year old." and this other lady that was nearby started laughing, and I said "Well, if I'm selling the shoes, I should be able to pick my husband, right??!!!?!!" haahaa! The highlight of Christmas was my nieces and nephews getting a puppy, a yellow lab, that they have named Bailey...I think. Naming it was somewhat of a contention-causer. I am going to go to bed and try to get over my cold but merry christmas and a happy new year!~

No comments: