Wednesday, December 10, 2008

COMPLETION!!!!!!

So, I am officially finished with finals for my first semester in the Dental Hygiene Program. YAY! YAY! YAY! I feel like the Carpenter's song: I'm on the, top of the world looking, down on creation....laalaalaala. I lOVE the Carpenter's ps. And I love not having to study. And I love waking up at 8am on my own to no alarm clock (that will change on Friday when I start work full-time, but at least I got two days off!!!!!) and I love eating Rice Chex, it just feels Christmas-y. I love braiding my hair and ignoring it for the rest of the day, I love spending an hour at Deseret book just browsing the new books and looking at pictures. I love the feeling that I COULD be doing something right now, but I don't exactly HAVE to be. I love my warm bed, and the fact that three of us roommates drove in the driveway last night at 12:00. (Yes, I had to work that late, and no, I am not a night person, and no, I was probably not that friendly to customers past about 10pm). And I LOVE the thought that I'm going home tomorrow, and I LOVE that my brother brought me dinner on Monday night when I thought I would starve, and I LOVE how beautiful the new/remodeled inside of the Ogden temple is, and I LOVE Butterfingers, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIFE!

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Good job!

Was it Wyatt that bought you dinner?

You like Butterfingers? How strange.

Kami said...

I like butterfingers. Congrats.

Heather and Jake said...

And I love you Lindsay for loving life! You always seem to look on the positive of everything :)

Megan said...

Congrats on being all done!! That is a great feeling!!