Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy

I picked Sterling up from work at 9:30 tonight and then we went and played on the swings at the park. It was a little crazy because there was loads of ice underneath each swing, but it was a BEAUTIFUL 55 degrees even that late at night, and it was an absolutely perfect moment.

Also, I forgot my keys today. If Sterling works on Tuesdays, our schedule gets a little hairy with having only one vehicle, but we've always managed. Sterling drops me off at work and goes to school, then he parks the car at my work, walks to his work, and I can drive home and come pick him up when he's done. Luckily, our works are only about three-four blocks apart. Today I left with my keys, and I have no idea what happened to them. So even though Sterling parked the car at MY work, I had to walk to his work, get his keys, and walk back to my work -where the car was parked- to drive home. Sheesh. I still haven't found my keys.

My co-worker, Zully, decided to name my baby. She's always telling me to make sure I'm standing away from the x-ray machine and everything like that (which I do on my own, she's just extra cautious) and today she told me she liked the name Izzy, and thats what I should name my baby. Every time I did anything she'd say "Watch out for Izzy" and it was really hilarious. Maybe you had to be there. But I was rinsing some instruments in the sterilization room and she came in and it scared me, so I dropped the instrument cassette in the sink, and she looked at me and said "Maybe we can just blame that on Izzy" and we were both laughing SO HARD. Maybe we were just excited to have a week off while Dr. F is at a dental conference. But everything was funny today. I LOVE my perio office!

Oh and Valentine's Day was FABULOUS--I'll post picture of the institute dinner/dance when I finally fish them out of the car--and I have the best husband in the whole. entire. universe.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

me likey this post. :)