Monday, February 7, 2011

Wishy Washy

The weather in Utah in February is very wishy washy. It never can decide what it wants to do. Oh wait, also the weather in Utah in January, March, April, May....anyway. I love how pretty the snow is, but I do not like driving in it. It's one of those adult/grown-up things that ruin the absolute magic I felt about snow when I was younger, and didn't drive. I really did not like the recent cold snap we had, where the weather never got above ten degrees. Getting anywhere less than forty is too cold for me. So the recent weather has made me quite happy. Right around forty degrees. It almost feels like fall instead of February. But during the cold snap we had some BEAUTIFULLY frosted trees. And frosted trees are one of the things I love MOST about winter snow. My mom and I use to drive around and just look at them. So after dropping Sterling off at school one morning and seeing some BEAUTIFULLY frosted trees, I got my camera and came back to get some pictures:

No comments: