Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Morning at the Farmer's Market

Sterling, being the AMAZING husband and father that he is -and everything good about Saturday's at our house- agreed with me that it might be fun to try out Ogden's Farmer's Market. They do it every Saturday all summer long, and we've never been. It was a blast!

Towards the end of our morning, we were all a little thirsty, and we came upon this little stand. I had to buy a drink JUST because of its awesome name. We got their special for the day : Caramel Apple Cream Soda. Ruthie picked the crazy straw. It was a little weird, but definitely good. Ruth LOVED it, and would've drank it all by herself if we'd let her.

We actually didn't buy the limeade, but Sterling and I saw the same guy at a 24 of  July event, and it was delicious!

Our friends Jason and Jocellyn came with us. Jason was kind enough to push our stroller while we kept Ruth occupied with her Caramel Apple Cream Soda. Thanks guys, it was fun!



Best. Picture. Ever. Ruth loves twirling.

Ruth also loved every single horse that we passed. They're all up and down the streets in downtown Ogden now.

There was cool musicians, LOT of delicious looking fruit stands, and more horses for Ruth. I could've eaten everything in sight, luckily, everyone gave out samples!



Our celebrity baby. People just love babies, love her little legs when we let her walk around, and love her hair. She had a great time! (and fell right into an exhausted sleep when we got home)

Sterling let me buy a new necklace at one of the little shops. It took me FOREVER to pick one because I loved them ALL! Other shops were neat because of the hand-made work, and I LOVED all of the neat Halloween decorations that were out. I really wanted a painting that said Love Fiercely, with all of these neat, bright colors around it to put in our bedroom. It was an AMAZING canvas of colors, and I'm not usually partial to modern art. I could have bought her entire shop. I was in LOVE with the color, and the design. All in all, it was a really fun morning, and I'm really glad we decided to check it out. It was worth going just to smell all the delicious smells wafting through the streets. The kettle corn smell was amazing, but so was the bbq and salsa and fresh fruits. MmmMmm.

No comments: