Thursday, September 6, 2012

Temple Open House


We are SO SO SO lucky!! Getting to the temple has been much more difficult since they started rebuilding the Ogden temple. Our stake is assigned to Bountiful, and their temple is crazy-busy. So you almost have to plan two extra hours to be there. Which is a lot of babysitting time. Usually we drove to Logan, but we still miss our Ogden temple (remember how they had sessions every 20 minutes and you could walk in and immediately start a session? Sweet memories). Not that I should complain one tiny little bit, because obviously, living along the Wasatch front, we are incredibly blessed with SEVERAL temples really close by. But we are getting really excited for the Brigham City Temple to open next month, and especially now since we got to go see it! Of course it was beautiful, and Ruth was adored by every grandma/grandpa in sight, and we loved every minute of our visit. (And yes, like my 12-13 year old Sunday School kids told me, the cookies were very good.)


We happened to see these crazy school-skippers there!
The sun was in our eyes, and Ruth was NOT happy about having to sit down.


 


Chillin' and talking on the phone.
I had to take some pictures when I put this ADORABLE outfit on her. I got it from Aleesha's grandma at my baby shower. I thought it was size 18 months, so I was going to pull it out for fall. Turns out it is size 12 months. I was SO MAD! Oh well. It will fit for a few months probably. Ruth doesn't seem to grow at any amazing rates luckily.





1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

So glad you pulled it out. It is so ADORABLE! I will have to show my grandma. I LOVE it!!