Friday, November 9, 2012

List


  • I really do NOT like washing cheese graters. At all. Worst ever.
  • I LOVE the smell of fresh bread. Especially when it turns out and looks like my mom's, instead of some other creation.
  • Vacuuming my entire house makes my arm sore. And while we're on the subject, yesterday I was quilting with my mom and she has one really hard board and she always had to put the pins in that side. She is amazing. She also told me that I needed to start doing push-ups. I informed her that it is your thumbs that push in pins. So she told me to do push-ups on my thumbs. Haahaa.
  • I bought flour and sugar at Sam's today, and I left them in the trunk because Sterling told me beforehand that I would be in big trouble if I lifted them (he worries when I'm pregnant). I guess one of them ripped a little...and Sterling was a gem and vacuumed the entire trunk of sugar for me. Love that man.
  • I wasted a package of Stovetop today when I was making chicken and broccoli casserole because I cooked it, before I realized that you are supposed to leave it UNcooked. Incidentally, I did that exact same thing last time I made that recipe. 
  • The snow outside + the warm bread and Christmas music inside = much coziness.
  • Sterling did FABULOUS on a really hard test today, so he has been in VERY good spirits. I'm counting down to the end of the semester!
  • I went to the new Gordman's store today. It is kind of like a TJMaxx. I really, really liked it. I found some super cute winter tights for Ruthie for 2.99. Can't wait to see how cute they look on her little legs! 
And that is all for today, folks. 

No comments: