Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Chilly Day at the Park


Sweetest baby in the world. 
Eli walked by. Works every time. 

Cowen. Eating his personal pan pizza. 
Ruth contemplating the outcomes of going down the slide herself.
Look, mom! A rock just for me
And a little Eli-magic to get a smile!
Emeline
Eli, with the apple he found underneath a big apple tree.

Finding the lost tennis ball for Patsy the dog.
Bike riding down a hill.
Eli rode past. Very amusing.
And after a long afternoon at the park, a delicious dinner of tortilla soup! Sterling told me to take a picture because he arranged his chips all nice. Haahaa, but it sure was tasty!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome pics. Thanks for sticking in a belly picture of me--now I feel like one of the pregnant group. Hey Kayli, that's what my belly looks like.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Ruthie. And your soup looks delicious!!
Mom