Monday, November 12, 2012

More random pics from this summer-mom's camera

I don't remember when this dinner was, but aren't they so cute? I can't believe my nieces are getting this old!

Mom's computer is crazy. So we'll jump to a picture of all of us at Cameron Falls. I couldn't figure out where my baby was until I realized mom had her. Figures. She loves grandma more than me.
Back to the dinner.




And....back to Cameron Falls.

We went on this really beautiful hike. Ruth slept most of the way. Awesome.



Aunt LaVerle and Uncle Dave. Lookin' good.

Ashlee trying to carry Karlee around.

And back to the hike.


Brooke and all her kiddos.

Livingstone's.

Rasmussen's in the Cardston Parade.

More at the parade.

Brian looking all normal and innocent.

And Brian kissing Jeff. HAAHAA. I think the best part of the entire thing is Jeff's eyes.

The Rasmussen float.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

There's a reason we call him Bob.