Sunday, November 4, 2012

Naked Cowgirl and a Haircut

Sorry to my sisters who had to wait forever for haircut pictures. Basically, I had to spend a few days doing it to decide how I like it best. And convincing my husband that he thought it was beautiful, so I, in turn, could agree that it was beautiful. I like it. I'm kind of annoyed about it though. I've wanted to do a pixie for a long time. This is not a pixie. The picture I showed the hair dresser(and I even went to an expensive one cause I didn't want this big of a haircut messed up...go figure) was not a pixie, but was a lot longer in the back and on the sides. She didn't cut it like a pixie, except for the back and sides. So basically, it is all wrong from what I wanted. That said, I actually like it quite a bit. I'm still sad that its not what I envisioned, but for how short it is, there is not much I can do about it, and I think it will grow out nicely. So....here goes. Tell me what ya think!
Yesterday I did it curly, and I really liked it, and I meant to take a picture of it BEFORE our date, but forgot, and then I was too tired afterwards. So this is just straight.




Kayli, I NEED more of these headbands...they work FABULOUSLY with this hair cut!


The day I got my hair cut. I actually didn't take a picture of how the stylist did my hair because I really hated it, and I was ready to go home and cry when I saw it. So I redid it like this. It was all right. You can see my belly though too. One more week down!

The cutest little naked cowgirl ever!

Getting excited for the toy dad was throwing up to her.

She is just SO SO SO SO SO cute!!!!
PS In other big news, I think we MAYBE kinda sorta have a name picked for our little man. We've been trying it out today, and Sterling still seems happy, so I'm happy.


7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I absolutely ADORE your new hair cut. It's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. Love it.
Mom

Anonymous said...

even naked cowgirls need a horse!!

FOG

Anonymous said...

It is so cute!! You're much braver than I could ever be... ps. we still haven't gotten together.. :(

Alyse said...

Way cute! It really brings out your lovely face :)

Brad and Jenn said...

I like it! Especially for beginning of winter-sweater and scarves season. Makes me want a new hair cut.

Kayli said...

Brett said, "She has nice hair, why cut it off?" ha ha