Sunday, August 6, 2017

Delray Beach-Beach

I called my friend Diana and we braved the beach with all four kids. I put Russ in and out of the water a few times to keep him cool, and we had a blast!!


Courtesy of Diana. She did this once with them at the beach and now they will not let her forget it!













School for us starts on the 14th---so I'm trying to get in a few more fun things before it starts! We had such a great time, all the kids were totally worn out--and so was I! I think Molly could have jumped in the waves with me for HOURS. I also thought we might die of heat and only last a little bit, but there was a beautiful breeze coming off the ocean that totally saved us. This beach is just down the street (literally about five blocks) from our favorite library. It's still kind of crazy that we can get from our house to the beach in 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. And then just park and walk right on. Such a dramatic difference from Miami where you had 40 minutes of crazy 8-lane driving to get to a beach where you then had to walk forever through parks/city to actually get on the beach. I'm loving it. Soooo much. But then again, we kind of love everything about Delray Beach. Good thing we have two years to live it up here!

No comments: