Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday September 8th

So, life is good, good, good. Today I had radiology clinic and hygiene clinic---which means I was in the same two classrooms of the health science building from 7:45 until 4:45ish. It was a long day, but really good. I have a feeling my life will be like this a lot for the next two years. I took four horizontal bitewings on a dummy(we call them dexters) with film, four horizontal bitewings on the dexter with a sensor(digital). Then I took four vertical bitewings digitally, and four vertical bitewings conventionally. I say "four" on all of those, but really, I took several extra's of each, until I finally got one that was diagnostic. The funniest part of the day was when I had a really weird-looking vertical film, and I took it to Prof. McConaughy to tell me what was wrong. I had all the teeth on it, and I had all the contacts right, but it looked skewampous. Prof. M. kindly told me that I was "very artistic". It was pretty funny.
I passed off the Eagle Soft PE! A big thankyou to Pamela for helping me figure out the new computer program. So happy to have that over with. I'm sure there's harder things to come in the future, but at least I understand the computer a little better!
After the long day, I really wanted to go running, so I rode my bike a mile and a half up the mountainside and ran a few miles on the fitness trail, stopping to do the usual sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, squats, wall-sits, lunges, jumping jacks, etc. A week of not working out definitely was apparent, but it felt so nice and the weather is so beautiful! Unfortunately now, I have to go do homework. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Lindsay has finally mastered the bitewings!! Hurray! That's awesome! I'm glad things are going well. I miss running with you! That is such a good trail to do! I am running a 5k this saturday! And again I am so glad that you have a blog and that I can hear about your crazy days :)

Aleesha Burke said...

You should take bitewings on me someday and show off your skills. may be... Call me girly. I miss you.