Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3

I was going to post some more pictures of my awesome trip to Zions, but computers are not my specialty, and apparently pictures are not the specialty of library computers. But today was my third day of clinicals. It was great! Well, at least I knew what I was supposed to be doing for the majority of the time, passed off two PE's, and learned a lot more about filling out health histories. It really wasn't that exciting of a day, I still feel really lost when it comes to Eagle Soft--the computer program that we will use for patient information and appointments. But that is not due right away, and I will hopefully find some time to work on it. That makes me feel better so I am not at all stressed about it. I really like my TA's, and I'm sad that they have to rotate every three weeks. Can I keep mine? Haahaa, I'm sure I will like the other TA's as well. I feel like I haven't done radiology in forever, we had one lab last Monday, and then I didn't have it this week because of Labor Day---but I think it will be easier to get used to because I am more used to the rest of the classes already. That is life in my world of dental hygiene. On other notes---Luke left on his mission today!!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD BYE! He is definitely the youngest of all my high school buddies, and the last one to go. Sad that all the boys I know are gone. Oh well. Also, my sister Andrea stopped by JCPenney when I was at work last night with the FINAL DRAFT of her and Kayli's novel---it has been through one person already and has a couple more levels before it can be published! I get to read it in its entirety now! Yay!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Dude I love the eagle soft program! We used that at my last dental office! I'm glad things are going good for you though! I can't wait until I get to be there! I saw your pictures too and it looks like you had so much fun!!