Monday, September 15, 2008

Sept 15

Today, clinic was busy. We did half a full-mouth set of xrays digitally, and then the other half conventionally. I like radiology, especially because she is just really letting us experiment right now and I feel no stress about having to have it exactly correct. Then we had DH clinic, and we did intra-oral exams. Lots of little anatomy places to remember, which I thought was annoying because they weren't all in our books so I had to google them. But it was fun. Pam and I have really good times in clinic! (Sorry I had to take your blood pressure twice!) Then I passed of my patient/operator positioning PE, so that was a relief to be able to keep on top of the PE's. Life is crazy. I've been in class today from 7:40 to 3:45, and then Candace and I worked on our Case Study until 5:15. Now I am madly checking some things on the computer, printing of some homework, and I work at 6pm. I won't get off until eleven. Sleep is a much-sought after commodity, but quickly becoming a thing of another life. Sigh.

No comments: