Monday, September 22, 2008

Spaceships and Blood

Today was a long day. It is gloomy and wet and rainy, and my alarm(set for 5:05 so I could get some homework done) was lovingly cradled in my arms when I woke up....and turned off. So yes, I woke up at about 7:24 and had to be in class at 7:50. I left the house at 7:35 and wasn't too late, just breathing REALLY hard.

Radiology was a blast...we got to make mistakes on purpose, to see what it would look like. I always feel like we are in a space ship in some future world when we are in the dark room, and the cylindrical door spins around. 

Dental hygiene clinic was...stressful. To say the least. We were learning how to use explorers. I poked my clinic partner twice (sorry!) and just felt really frustrated because I still don't understand the difference between using one end of the explorer or the other. And its really critical to know...I just don't get it. Grr. Also, I was all concerned about my Health History---rewrote it a couple times, in fact---and we didn't even get to it. Sigh. It's been a long day. I am going to go home, eat leftover goulash, and then spend the rest of the evening cramming like crazy for my anatomy lab quiz tomorrow and test. I REALLY wanted to take the test tomorrow, because then we have a radiology test Thursday, but because I work Tuesday night I might end up taking Anatomy Wednesday. Oh well though. Life will go on. 

Oh and PS I think i lost my radiology book and binder. It's making me more than a little frantic. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

If you come to visit me I will feed you real food!!! Good luck on all the tests - hang in there!!!