Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Lookin' Gums

It has been verified by a knowledgeable source, I have good lookin' gums! Unfortunately, when the instructor came by she said it wasn't quite as top-notch as Pam did. Sigh. But...I did get an A---when they calculated my BFI, it was a 97% which, is an A right? Radiology was good, we finished the other half of our full-mouths. I had to retake four, but once I retook them I did really well. Clinic was just HOT and HOT and HOT, the AC wasn't working and it was stifling. Luckily, they didn't make us wear our lab coats. It was a lot of information today, just to remember to do, not anything necessarily that was difficult, and so it was really frustrating and confusing at the beginning. Slowly though, as we worked through clinic it all came together, and by the end I thought it went really well. Poor Pam, having to work on me and my braces----thank you!
Oh and thanks to Prof. Bossenberger for helping me find the combination to my lock! I have combo locks for work, my bike, and my locker here, and I remember them all as long as I'm not thinking about it....but unfortunately (embarassingly) I could not for the life of me remember my com today!

Life is busy, busy, busy. But tests went all right last week, not perfect, but definitely good enough to just be glad that they are over. Yesterday I went to Megan's, walked in the door, and the kids updated me(yelling over the top of each other) on their lives...it felt great. I am so glad that they were that excited to see me, and it was fun. After dinner, which was AMAZING (thank you so so so so much Megs!) I needed a nap, unfortunately the noise level didn't die down at all. But I had lots of fun watching everyone play with Halloween decorations. This is a snapshot of Megan's living room: Danica walking around with a witch hat and mask, Myles flapping a humongous bat wings', Lynnaea pressing a button over and over that opened a door and people would scream, Kiersten playing with a pumpkin like it was her baby doll, and Anders holding a plastic cat and making flying noises with it around the room. It was a roomful, but so much fun. Loved it. It has been a great start to a week...lets hope it continues!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

yeah there is a ton of info thrown at you. Just remember to slow down and don't try to be 100% perfect today!! :) Things get so much better with time. Remember to ask questions - however dumb they may seem!