Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sept 24

Clinic was so much fun today. First, I whined to Kelsie and Pam C. about all my problems trying to give plasma this morning. They were SO AWESOME to listen to all my whininess. Thanks guys. Then...we got to poke marshmellows and candy corn! It was nice to practice on that, then also on the typodont so that by the time we actually got to real people I actually felt pretty comfortable. PROBING IS SO MUCH EASIER THAN EXPLORING! I was all worried for another frustrating day in clinic, but not so much! It was great! I like probing! Although, it does hurt a little more when the partner does mess up, but Pam was awesome, so it was not a big deal. Our instructors decided to switch pods, so we had a new face today, which was kinda fun, kinda not. It's just the whole getting used to a person's personality and exactly what they really make you do. But good day, all in all. I passed of my vital signs PE and my extra oral exam PE. YAY! Now, I will go and take my anatomy exam so that I can start studying for the radiology exam that I want to take tomorrow.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So, how did all your tests go last week?? I hope good. It was good to see you for even just a minute!! Have a good week!
megan