Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1-28-09

I did four quads of a Class II patient today plus sel pol, df, and fluoride...basically I COMPLETELY finished a Class II pt in two appointments, and I feel really good about it. That is my story. My patient told me not to get a big head...no worries about that one! I had a little stress-moment in the middle of scaling his four quads, and I had no idea what was stain, what was overhangs of restorations, and I was just feeling a little nervous about exactly what I was doing. Luckily, Kirsten gave me a little hug, boosted my confidence by coming over and telling me exactly what I could do on tooth number 27 (basically that tooth was so cariogenic and black I didn't know what I could touch) and I felt much, much, MUCH better after that. Thank you Kirsten! Clinic is going much smoother than at the beginning of the semester.

No comments: