Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And Another

Once again, Class 2. I don't know why I get myself into messes like these. Class 2 are supposed to be so difficult to find, and we only need 2 1/2 mouths total of them!!!!! Oh, yeah, that means I should make her a test patient. Good thinkin.
So it went pretty well. It took an hour and forty minutes just to go through her medications....AHHHH!!!! Then I took four bitewings, and all of them were low. Had to retake them all. Yikes. Prof. Costley kindly informed me that on patients like her, with as much work as they have and as long as it has been since they have been in to see the dentist, I should've been taking verticals. Aye, Aye Cap'n! I only wish I would've known today!!!!
But even though I didn't even finish OD, I feel pretty good about today, which is competely ridiculous because that means I am behind. You have to finish a patient in at least two appointments to stay on schedule, and I know she'll take three. Ouch. I don't know why I'm not more stressed about this than I am, but maybe my patient had a calming effect on me. We had a good morning. SO HAPPY that she remembered the names of all eleven meds she's on...time consuming, but at least I could finish all that work!!!!
Next appt....Class 1B. Finally something normal in this life! Oh, I also got to see some lesions today, that was pretty fun.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

See, aren't you grateful that my teeth and what not werent so bad? ;0)