Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doe Eyed

So I have gotten a couple recent comments on my eyes from old men in the dental office, at JCP, and people in general, that have made me think. I've received comments about my eyes in the past.....I remember Wyatt commenting once that my eyes were "enormously massive". Thanks. I think.
Mostly though, old men tell me that I have "doe eyes". I always thought that this meant large, big, something to that effect but trying to say it nicely?!?!!! So, today, after hearing it again, I decided to look it up:

doe-eyed

[doh-ahyd] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. having large, innocent-looking, dark eyes.
2. naive; too ready to believe.



Don't really know how I feel about that. But I happen to like my eyes. My best feature I think. When you put on makeup they always tell you to try and bring out your best feature, and I always try to bring out my eyes. That is my story for the day.

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

hahaha That is so funny. I love it.