Friday, October 19, 2012

Cowboys

Mom I can't walk in these boots!!!













Our friends the Calders. Costumes are from the movie Coraline. I thought it was awesome!

Hottest cowboy EVER!!!!

Our friends the smurfs. I mean, the Schultz's. Haahaa.


Myah and Ruth weren't quite sure what to think about each other.

Doesn't every little cowgirl need a teddy bear?

Sorry these last pictures are blurry, trying to hold a baby and snap pics at the same time. I thought her little kitty outfit was SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Fun costumes! By the way, your house is awesome. I wouldn't want to move either. :)

Kayli said...

Cute costumes, but I'm wondering if Sterling didn't have his hat on backwards? Also, that weird coloring in the first few of Ruth are really.. weird. But I miss cowboy hats!