Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Shindig

Because my family is crazy, and because my oldest sister is especially crazy, the only time in October we could find to get together was on Friday night. A little early, but obviously not too early for us to be in full-October swing!
Highlights of the night:

Cassidy, careening to CERTAIN death in the pumpkin-jumpy-thing-by-the-corn-maze, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Think really high pitched.) I laughed so hard I almost died. Danica was crying. It. Was. Awesome.

Playing the Name Game:
Myself, at a loss for descriptive words to help my team, starts slashing the air.
Lindsay Ann: "Zorro."
Myself: "That was a light saber!!!"
Lindsay Ann: "OH! Luke Skywalker."
(I guess its a little hard to tell my weapon choice when its all made of air.)

Andrea was demoted by my sister Megan because her food dish was not Halloween themed. So Lindsay Ann tried to rectify the situation by stating that the dip was Mummy's Boogers. When Andrea introduced the dish as such, there were some who were disturbed.
Danica: That is SO disgusting! I almost can't even eat it.
Andrea: It's really good.
Danica: Thats delicious. If I was a mummy, I'd pick my nose all day long!

Slew of pictures to follow. Trust me, I SERIOUSLY reduced the amount of pictures that were actually taken. There are just so many good ones!


This is my good friend Chantelle, and her baby Olivia. Olivia is 6 weeks older than Ruth. We were friends at Bonneville, met up again in a singles ward, got married at the same time and went to a marrieds ward together until they stopped married's wards. Now she babysits for me ALL the time and I babysit for her. Our girls are BEST BUDS.












Danica taking Ruth down...Ruth LOVED it!

We took up every single car of the train with our family!

Some awesome Halloween walk/thing.

This is my cousin Clay's son, Preston. Look at those cheeks!!! They are SO adorable! He is SO chunky!

And this is my niece, Natalie. I can't believe how big she is getting! For some reason she has the spot as 'newborn' in my head, and it won't shake out. She was rocking on her hands and knees last night and I was just blown away. Babies are not allowed to get big!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

that picture --the close-up of you with Ruth-- is so so beautiful.

Kayli said...

that picture --the close-up of you with Ruth-- is so so beautiful.