Monday, October 1, 2012

General Relief Society Conference

No one told me my sweater was skewampous.
 My mom, my sister Andrea, my sister Megan, my niece Danica, and I had a wonderful evening eating Chinese food, listening to our church leaders, putting all sorts of delicious treats on top of frozen yogurt, and chatting away through it all. By the by, those are the glasses I got online that worked out really nicely. You can't tell, but they have red stripes on them. I like it. Haahaa. Its also a picture of me at about 20 weeks. Halfway!!! And yes, the dreaded leg cramps that are HORRIBLE and wake me up in the middle of the night (on top of having to wake up to use the bathroom several times) and leave me sore the next day, have started. Thats about the one and only pregnancy complaint I have at this point. Now I should probably go to bed so I might be able to make it through my 8-hour shift tomorrow. Sigh. Oh, and I need to invest in knee-highs. Pregnancy and tights are pretty much a no-go, as was thoroughly discussed over Chinese. :)

I should never stand by my sister Andrea...she makes me look like a midget. Especially when I'm in flats and she is in heels. And yes, I am still the same height as my niece, although her feet are bigger. Its ok, she promised to give me all her cute, in-style hand-me-downs. Yes!

1 comment:

kami said...

I like your dress, and I always get calf cramps too. No fun. Pregnancy, it's a joy, eh? Actually, I miss it, I've been a complete hormonal wreck lately. Sigh. Danged if you are, danged if you aren't.