Sunday, October 28, 2012

24 weeks

It's been awhile since I've updated on Little Man Haws, so I had Sterling take a picture. Unfortunately, they were all blurry so this is the best you get.

This pregnancy has been going great! Here's some things I notice:

-I notice my belly when I'm bending over Ruth's crib, and I make her stand up to pull her out.

-I also notice my belly when I'm trying to scoot my chair behind my patients head at work. There is a counter behind me and I don't fit quite as smoothly as I used to.

-Sterling notified me that I officially have an outie.

-I have to use the bathroom pretty much ALL THE TIME.

-Most people don't even realize I'm pregnant, but the wardrobe department is getting interesting. In this picture I have on an elastic-waistband skirt, a maternity top, and a normal-sized cardigan. Most mornings are a fitting session of what currently fits. Lately, I feel like nothing does. Luckily scrubs are always a good option when I have to work.

-When I have an object resting on my belly, it bounces when the Little Man kicks. He's more than a little bit active, and it makes sleeping a little hard sometimes.

- This picture makes me want to cut my hair again. I forgot how fast your hair grows out when you have a short style. That is not pregnancy related. Or maybe it is?!?!

There ya go! Now feel free (or, actually, feel obligated) Kayli to post a comparison picture!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Elastic waisted pants and skirts (knit) are the best. Maternity clothes were usually too big and so I wore the elastic-waisted pants most of the time.
You look great.
Mom R

Kayli said...

p.s. If I'm obligated to post a picture of my belly, you're obligated to leave a comment.