Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More Thievery

Remember when I stole pictures off my mom's camera? I had more, but I didn't post them all because, well, they were about Thanksgiving, and we were on Christmas already. But I think some of these are really cute. And, therefore, should be documented.

We have awesome bowling skills. Watching Ethan bowl when he was still hobbling on his ankle was especially awesome.
Awww...look at how cute Kam and Amy are reading a book to Ruthie! They need their own!

Jack has the best smile.

I don't know what they were laughing about, but its cute.

Ruthie loves to ride the horse. Even if she is a demon-child that throws tantrums when she has to get off. I think its funny that Megan still has her apron on. 

Eli, Roe, and Lynnaea


There was some serious basketball gaming going on.
Derek, Logan, Myles, Wyatt, Hyrum, Ethan, Jared, Garrett, Tyson



Family love. And I was so in love with Olivia's outfit that day.

This picture just HAD to be posted. Look at dad's face! HAAHAAHAA. I have to post it just so I can come back and laugh at it occasionally.
In other news, I had three cancellations at work today, and two more for tomorrow that we couldn't fill. What is with people? They get charged $75 for not giving 24 hours notice...but not if they are a first-time patient, because they haven't filled out consent forms (and two today were) and trust me, if they give 23 1/2 hours notice they TELL you. So today I came home early, and had an extra long lunch. But tomorrow I'm going to have to find SOMETHING to do because, really, I need to get paid.

Our water came back on yesterday, which was very much appreciated. Our landlord said to keep a tiny trickle of water running throughout the night. The noise is very obnoxious, but since we have been without water, I now know how very little of a price it is to pay.


No comments: