Friday, January 11, 2013

Sunshine


A couple days ago, I noticed that the icicles were dripping outside, and since its been too cold for that lately, I thought "It's warm outside! Lets enjoy the sunshine!" Ruth had a really good time, except when I chose to take a picture of her instead of helping her back up. But really, even when whining she looks adorable. We didn't last very long because it was BARELY above freezing, but it was definitely a good change to see a little bit of the sun.


Then we had a massive snowstorm and we have at least 12-14 more inches of snow outside our house. Not so much sunshine, but beautiful blizzarding. Sterling is awesome and shoveled this morning so I could go to a continuing education seminar (while he stayed home cause WSU closed campus). I saw a guy there that looked really familiar. Apparently, he was an instructor in first year clinic at WSU? Oops. I must've blocked that out of my memory. Oh wait, I think I blocked that entire two years out of my memory. Also, someone recognized me just because "you look EXACTLY like your mom." Yeah.  ALSO, its officially not fun to sit all day when I am this pregnant. I'm ready to have this baby. Do I really have another month?

And this is my daughter playing in the cupboard. Awesome.



No comments: