Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update?

There really is no update. I'm exactly the same as last week. Dilated to a 3, fully effaced. Only last week, the dr. said to keep my baby inside for one more week, even though I was considered full term. This week he said I could go anytime, and he didn't really expect to see me for my next weeks appointment, but to make it anyway. Sterling informed me tonight is not great for him, but Saturday is perfect...so can we schedule starting labor then? Haahaa. Poor Sterling though, his second job starts tonight, and he is in school full-time, and so he really doesn't have any time to spare. I told him if I wait to have my baby on the weekend, then I don't get him out of class, and thats no fun. Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling that even though I've had all these contractions lately, it might be awhile before I have this boy. Can you call in sick for work just because you are tired and very pregnant? That would be nice. And now, I'm going to go try and sleep while Ruth is down for her nap. Here's to the next LONG two weeks!

No comments: