Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Pumpkin...Holding Ground?


Last week for playgroup we headed out to a pumpkin patch. They don't really grow pumpkins here, so they haul them in from who knows where. Our friend volunteered there (it was at her daughter's school) and said that mostly they go around picking out the rotten ones and throwing them out because they rot so fast in the heat. Nice.


Our friends got there, hence lots of waving!

Getting a picture with both of them looking, gosh.

Oh this boy is getting too, too big! 
Of biggest note here: MY GIRLS' FIRST MATCHING OUTFITS!!!!!! The sun was REALLY bright and coming at just the wrong direction, but I will be taking more pictures of these outfits soon. I was SO EXCITED when we bought these (before Molly was even born) because Ruth and Molly are far enough apart in age that I can't find many outfits that match. Oh I'm so excited that I have two little girlies to get dolled up!

At home adding the faces to their pumpkins. Will checks on them every time we go in and out of the house.



It was hot and it definitely didn't feel like fall, but the kids had a blast picking out their pumpkins!  Alas, I don't think we'll be getting too many seeds out of these little wee pumpkins. Mostly my kids are just adorable, even if they weren't in a smiling-for-pictures mood.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You all look so cute! Will is getting so big...I love his hair! Looks like you guys are doing well. Sounds crazy having 3 kids! I don't know how you post so often...you must be wonder-woman.

Anonymous said...

Cute fun pics. I love the one of Ruthie holding the pumpkin and looking up.
Mom

Kayli said...

I love the first one of ruthie holding out the pumpkin. Kind of an impish face. Your kids are cute!

Aleesha Burke said...

Love the matching outfits!

Bridget said...

I love Ruth's wavy hair! Is it always like this and I haven't noticed somehow?!

The Haws Family said...

No it had been in braids the day before after being wet so it stayed in.