Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Lookin' BLUE Teeth and Fire Alarms

Well...last clinic was gums, today was teeth! We looked at each others teeth and I found out I had a filling I didn't even know I had! I also found out that I need to get some sealant put on tooth #14 pronto! Haahaa. But for the most part, everything was healthy, and normal. UNTIL.....I had BLUE TEETH! The occlusal surfaces on some of my back teeth were BLUE! We were trying to figure out if I had bitten anything that color, but I kept thinking "All I've eaten today is frosted flakes!" But then, we discovered what it was....the Listerine we rinse with before we work on each other. It was pretty funny.

Life is going well. This morning at 3AM our fire alarm went off. I remember getting up and walking to the top of the stairs and watching a bunch of roommates discuss downstairs, and then I went back to bed and they turned off. Annoying, and loud, so I don't really know what happened there. I'll talk to my roommates later. Also yesterday morning in anatomy Prof. Perry stopped the lecture and said "We're going to have a little break so that she (points directly at me) can wake up!" It might've been embarassing if I wasn't so happy to have a break! Haahaa. I munched on starbursts the rest of the lecture and managed a wakeful state. Oh wow. Life is...life.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Glad you solved the mystery of blue teeth. When do you get to start cleaning my teeth for free??? That's all I care about!!! Have a good day!
Megan

The Haws Family said...

not til next semester. Talk to me again in january!!!!