Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bed

Yesterday I tried my hardest to convince Sterling to call in sick to work...because I was asleep on his lap on the couch---and he was trying his hardest to be productive.
This morning he tried his hardest to convince me to call in sick for clinicals, and crawl back in bed with him. I thought of the extra patients the other girls would have to see, and reluctantly walked out the door.

I think we should be allowed to have a whole day of doing nothing. Where we don't have to go grocery shopping together to spend time together, or clean the house, or wash the dishes, or make dinner. Not that these things aren't fun to do together, especially since they provide a break from school work, but I just want to do...NOTHING!

Three weeks until graduation.

Three papers, finishing thesis project, three assignments, and a couple PE's still due. Oh yeah, and I lost my student handbook(we've been threatened with our lives to not lose(loose?) those).

Three weeks until graduation.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Lose...and you can do it! It's always darkest before the dawn and all that jazz.