Monday, April 19, 2010

Institute Graduation

Okay, so I have NO IDEA why it won't put the picture of me with mom and dad straight. But its driving me crazy! Anyway. This is institute graduation. Probably will be the most fun graduation of all for me---Sterling and I got to see all the people we have been on council with and worked with and played with and hung out with all year long. All of our good friends...are we really all this grown up? There are so many of us from the original council that are married! Crazy! Anyway. It was really good times. Now I have to go study. Argh about this pic.







1 comment:

Kayli said...

Aww, you look so so beautiful! And I thought you were cutting your hair AS SOON AS you got married? But it's cute. And I wish I never would have cut mine. But such is my life--always wishing I had different hair.
Congratulations!