Monday, April 5, 2010

One more down...

One more PASSING SCORE!!!!!
This means that yes, I passed written national boards!!! This also means....drum roll....that I can get a license!!!!(anesthesia licenses are not required for dental hygiene licenses, its just an additional thing...plus I'll pass that in three weeks, right?)

So. Officially, as long as I pass my classes this semester (which is pretty much done and done) I have my license in the bag as soon as graduation is over. You have no idea how incredibly HAPPY that makes me feel.

Unfortunately, Sterling had the entire DAY OFF, and I spent it, with almost the rest of the senior class, at the DH building working on projects, thesis', and studying for anesthesia. It might only be three weeks, but its going to be a busy three weeks.

And we have to go to a banquet tonight. Sigh. Sterling is off, and I have to go to a banquet that he can't come to. Its quite rude. I didn't go last year, I don't remember why, and I didn't come the year I got accepted because I was in Canada for my grandma's funeral...so everyone else has been at this thing twice, and it'll be my first time. Good thing. I can't handle any more DH.

Other note, I saw Cory Moss, one of my old professors today while I was studying, and he was trying to convince me to come into his masters program...which I have been thinking a little about. But it brought back lots of memories. When I was in his class I was the only student under 30....and I was 18. He used to ask me every question, and if I couldn't answer it, then he wouldn't require the rest of the class to know it. He mocked me like crazy, and I got the biggest kick out of him. Sigh. It makes me remember when I liked getting my college education.

No comments: