Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Which one?

Which picture should I pick to go REALLY big on my wall? I love so many, and then when I look at these ones, I just can't decide. There's lots of other ones people would probably pick over my picks, but here they are: (Oh and PS the ones of just me and just Sterling are just because I love them, and not because they are a choice of what to put on the wall)




This one I love. I think I would have her crop some of the fence out though, so it was closer up of just us. But I like how we look, I like that it was actually on our wedding day, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Sterling is holding my bouquet. My hands were too cold. Hence, I was warming them up in his elbows.


This one I also think I would have her crop some of the view, just so it would be closer up of us two. I think Sterling has an almost-goofy smile in this one, and thats why I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I also think I'm going to ask to see it in color, cause I'd rather have a color pic, but I like this one.

This one I like, and its on our wedding day, but it doesn't have the burst of color of my bouquet or of his vest. But it is very pretty. I think I like Sterling in it, but I look a little done with smiling.
I LOVE this one, but we aren't really smiling. And I kinda want a smiling/really happy picture to put up, except when I look at this one I like it so much it makes me almost change my mind.

This one was taken before the actual wedding, and I don't like my hair as much on that day. But I love this shot, I love the temple in the background, and I think with a little cropping and blown up to an 11x14 it would be really pretty and fun to have on our wall.
This one I just love. I have a very similar one in a 5x7 frame on our shelf/movie holder/grey thingy. The one I have already printed is a little further back so you can see my red shoes and I am laughing really hard. This one I like though because it is closer up. This one also was not on our wedding day, but I still love it.
This one Sterling loves. And shows off my bouquet. And my ring.


This one I love. Of Sterling. It should be in some old-time (just because of the coloring) gentleman magazine. I love it.

5 comments:

Kami said...

I say the one with the temple in the background, I love your red coat, and the fact that the temple is in it and if it's blown up it won't matter so much that it's not a close up.

Jenifer said...

I like the first one, with you both leaning against the fence. And the one where Sterling is holding you (with the red jacket). They are both beautiful.

Kayli said...

Ummm, too hard. Can't decide. Put them all up.

Rockelle said...

ditto Kami!
also i would definately blow up to a 16 by 20 the one where he is crring you. that one is awesome really!

Rockelle said...

carrying you!