Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Day of Clinic FOREVER!

Today. Was. The VERY last day. Of clinic. FOREVER! My patient that I had scheduled ended up working a closing shift and finished at 3am, so I had my mother come in her stead. I had never cleaned her teeth before, and it was fun to see her. I can't wait until graduation is over, and my anesthesia exam is over, and I can go home and spend days sitting on her clean kitchen floor, eating her food, listening to her talk, and maybe learning how to be a wife instead of some insane student that pretends at it now and again.

My patient that came in the afternoon passed off my Periochip PE which was pretty much fabulous. Abby was also sweet enough to let me do the anesthesia on her patient, so that I could practice up a little bit before the exam in two weeks. Sigh. I SO wish I was done right now. But I do suppose that it is only two more weeks, and then I really am done. Argh. But if I would've passed the first time I would be done RIGHT NOW. Sigh.

Yesterday Sterling and I went to How to Train Your Dragon...and I loved it. Very sweet, very original, VERY kid-friendly, and so great one-liners. Definitely recommend it.

On Thursday I have my last clinic at the VA and then one final...and then anesthesia exams...and then I am done. With school. Forever!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

"You just gestered to all of me!"
Haha probably my favorite line in the whole entire movie! Miss you!