Friday, April 2, 2010

Lazy Friday Afternoon

Sterling and I are both hyped to go to Bonneville High School's production of Les Mis tonight....but for the moment....we are sitting side by side at computers in the library working on homework. I just finished two assignments, so I am allowed this break.

After the break, I have to start a 4-6 page paper. I could summarize the info in about half a page. Somewhat daunting.

Sterling just started working hard, so I really can't bug him and convince him to run away up the mountain with me.

I stole a water bottle from Dad's office and I was annoyed because it was so high up, and Dad said that it was so little people like me couldn't steal it. Ruff.

I had seven projects I was supposed to be working on, and now its down to 2 and a 1/2...the 1/2 is because I have to print a couple already typed pages out, and copy some of my awards from home to put into the portfolio.

Oh yeah, and I have four things still to do in clinic: Eaglesoft on a 1A patient, nitrous, periochip, caries risk assessment, and slimline ultrasonics. I should've done these a LONG time ago. Ruff.

I have 21 extra quads completed already, and I still have three clinic days(one at the VA). Oh life is happy.

I found my Student Handbook that I lost. It was in a binder that I haven't opened since last semester. Probably since I haven't used it since last semester. It is now complete and ready to turn in on the 15th.

We were given a Graduation Checklist in class today. Happy day.

Okay, Okay, I will start writing my paper instead of boring the world to tears.

1 comment:

Megan said...

you are almost done!!!! The end is clearly in sight!! Good luck on your last few projects!@