Saturday, April 10, 2010

Nice People

Today at the temple Sterling and I were the witness couple for the very first time. Which meant we had no idea what we were doing. The old man told us that we were a joy to work with. The lady kept smiling at me. A lady afterwards told me that we did a fabulous job, and talked to me about how it was probably a little nerve wracking, even though you'd think you'd know how it goes...haaha. An old man also told Sterling--while I was walking towards them---that I had beautiful eyes, and that his wife had beautiful eyes, but I really did have just beautiful eyes. Ah. I love going to the temple. Haahaa

Which reminds me of this old lady at Fresh Market a little while ago when Sterling and I had just barely been married, and I was really excited cause I was going to study that night, but we were going to spend the afternoon together running errands...and it was fun to see Sterling. She stopped us at the front of the store and told us that she was young once. She said it very seriously...I almost giggled. Then she told us that she used to jump the tennis nets at WSU(I was wearing a WSU shirt and purple scrub pants) and she could jump really far. She was absolutely hilarious. Then she told us to enjoy being young and stay happy.

Did I say how much I love old people?

No comments: