Friday, April 9, 2010

Sterling Makes Me Laugh So Hard


Sterling makes me laugh so hard. Yesterday he helped me by doing the laundry. And consequently we had some serious shrinkage and some color bleeding going on. I was very, very annoyed for a minute. Then I surprised him at the store by jumping on him, because he was so lost in "looking for what he wanted" that I laughed for about ten minutes straight.
The drive home consisted of much off-key singing and warbling and whistling and kermit-the-frog voicing.

Once home, I think I laughed until I was crying several times. I wish I would've written down everything he was saying. He was on one. It reminds me of Wyatt and Ethan when everything they say makes you laugh and you keep trying to get them to stop being so annoying, but you're laughing so hard you can't really do anything. Some of it centered around my "revolutionary idea" that I was very excited about---taking some of the things out of our front closet and putting them in the spare bedroom, so we could stack shoes in the closet and not have them laying out by the front door---apparently it was most vehemently NOT a revolutionary idea, because Sterling had already had that idea, he just hadn't known where to put the stuff that was already in the closet. I also threw a cup of water on his face through the course of the night, and .......well, some of the night wasn't PG rated I think. But can I just tell you, Sterling makes me laugh SO HARD!
This is a picture of Sterling and I when we were "almost" dating. The only reason I was at that activity was because I knew Sterling would be there. I was sick. And he told me I should go home and get some rest. Apparently though, I was having a good time.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

That picture of you is to die for cute. Seriously, I want your skin and your long hair. And you are cute.