Monday, June 3, 2013

Our Garden

The prophet said to plant a garden so that's what we'll do! Yay! First time in our marriage that we've been able to have our very own garden! We planted a little bit late because we were too busy, but we're still hoping. We are really excited about it! We have a little row of tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, onions, peppers, cucumbers, and now I can't remember what else? Then at the end we put a watermelon plant and a pumpkin plant. Hopefully with all that we get SOMEthing to grow!

A tomato and cherry tomato plant
The edge of our garden goes into the abyss that is our backyard. Or isn't our backyard. Either way.
I was wearing him in my carrier and he fell asleep, so I just took the whole bundle off and laid him down in the grass!



There's a view of about how much space we have. Not a ton but it is nice!
And I promise I was helping too! Sterling has done all the watering over the weekend, but today I have to do it. Here's hoping I don't kill them all!

No comments: