1. I can fit all my kids on the stroller, either as shown in the picture, or by making Ruth and Will share a seat. Sometimes I look down at them and just laugh. So many babies!
3. Sterling started working with his cadaver this week and he really enjoys it. He has his first test next week so he has finally hit that crazy-studying-med-student mode that we knew would come. Sigh.
5. Molly decided to catch Will's runny nose. She sounds a tiny bit stuffy at different times throughout the day, but she gets really stuffed up during the night and the past two days I have had to get out our suction machine so she could eat easier for her last early-morning feeding. Poor girl.
6. Ruth is all about everything pink and girly and ruffly. But only recently has she started differentiating that Will is a BOY and so she makes him be the prince, or captain, or hero. It's really cute. I love it.
|They have these tables on the undergrad campus that swing. Will thought they were SO AMAZING!|
|Father's interviews, anyone?|
|Handsomest boy EVER!|
|Ruthie wanted in on Molly's sweet ride. They are the cutest.|
10. I mentioned on Facebook that I went to a Ladies Night Out the other day. We went bowling. I haven't been bowling in ages. We all scored under 100---it was my kind of bowling!!! Of particular note were the fries. They had this awesome seasoning and then a dill dip that was to die for. I want to go back just to get some more. Molly took my milk from a bottle like a dream. Yay! Not that I need her to do that again anytime soon....haha. Now if I could start fitting my clothes again, we'd be back to 100%!