Monday, October 6, 2008

Another day, another dollar.....oh wait, just another day

Clinic was fun today---we got to antagonize each other with two great purple drops of disclosing agent....it turned your entire mouth purple and showed everyone where their plaque build-up was. Ironically enough, the only places I HAD plaque was the places most people DON'T have plaque...my two front teeth, underneath my braces bracket. Upon brushing and thinking about this conundrum I realize that it is harder to brush underneath the wires of braces on front teeth than it is on posterior teeth. Go figure.

On a much happier note than this, the longest day of my life, I went home on Saturday and stayed and watched conference at my parentals. Happily enough, my Mongolian roommate Sana came along as well---we were hoping to get a chance to ride the noble steeds in the fields behind our house, unfortunately, the rain never stopped drizzling. It was cold enough that I certainly didn't want to go out, and at least Sana got to see them, right?

My mother is amazing and made roast beef, mashed potatoes, lemon pudding salad, gravy, and broccoli with cheese. I've forgotten how absolutely HEAVENLY broccoli is. Especially when dad cooks it. He doesn't make it all healthy like my mother does. Good ol' dads. :) My mother also played the piano and let me sing my little heart out for a good hour between conferences. What a good mother I have. Have I ever said that before? I think I might need to devote an entire post to that subject. Unfortunately, I should be studying for a dental anatomy exam. I was avoiding it by running with my old roommate Jennica. We had a blast, and did exactly what I was trying to do---avoid anatomy. But since I really do have a test tomorrow, and it really does require some memorization, I had better go. Maybe I should've gone grocery shopping with my roommates. :)

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

Braces can do that to a person. They change your life....forever.