Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy Busy

So, life has been crazy busy, and not just with school work. This makes me MORE than a little nervous to go back to school tomorrow after having Friday off--because I feel like I did absolutely nothing over the weekend. AHH! But, it was a TON of fun. My ENTIRE family was home, all nine siblings and twenty-six nieces and nephews. This is us, at my little bro's football game.
He's really not that little. He's stuck in the middle of all of us if you can make him out. We had a great weekend with everyone. Poor Kayli was sick, it was sad to have her come all the way from Indiana and then to feel so poorly the entire time. The nieces and nephews were loads of fun. The last night of pictionary-drawing (some fun version of pictionary that we play) was hysterical and way too fun. There was lots of chocolate and treats involved, which is always a good thing. It was generally just a good time. I'm scared to think of school tomorrow though.

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

How fun! I love tyson's face. Cute picture although there are some odd things going on in it. :)