Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Fall Days


This picture is of Jessica, Michelle, me and
Aleesha. (her roommates and me) I know Michelle because she came with us to Zions Nat'l Park over Labor Day, and we all got together this Friday in SLC and went to the Body Worlds Exhibit-go if you get the chance!



















Here you can see me....uh, sitting? Pondering the rest of my life? Actually, I think I was looking at the sunset and the beautiful leaves by the temple.













See, isn't it beautiful? I thought there should be some professional photographer around to take this exact picture and blow it up all big---but Aleesha did a WONDERFUL job, and I could probably just blow this one up all big!!!! Maybe I need to recruit her to come do an awesome one of the Ogden temple...one more reason to come visit me Leesh!







This is us walking...crunching leaves....eating apples....enjoying the day where we were earnestly AVOIDING homework and ENJOYING life. College life. Young, single adult girl life. Life in general, and life to the fullest







This is me...smelling the world and breathing in all of its wonderfulness! I LOVE the smell of fall.
















Here is Aleesha and I having a grand time sharing our dessert. It was really good too. Right about this time I realized my necklace was missing and had a panic attack---its a really special necklace. So I didn't even know where to start looking, we'd been all over! Then Aleesha, because she is a genius, thats why we're friends, looked through all the pictures on her camera and determined I still had it on in the picture where I was sitting and looking at the temple---about 20yards away. We ended up finding the charms, just not the chain. YAY!





This is the Body Worlds Exhibit. It was an asbolutely INCREDIBLE experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a chance to go. I do not, however, recommend it for little kids. A little too...real. There was awesome stuff though like hearts and lungs and the digestive tract and camels sliced in three so you can see the insides and bodies and just all sorts of really interesting things. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Leo and I enjoyed it a lot when we went in Phoenix.

Heather and Jake said...

I am glad you had a change to get away from the crazy college life! I am so excited to go to Body Worlds!! Wahoo!

Aleesha Burke said...

I am so glad we went Lindsay! It was awesome and will be a great memory always!